Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Talk first pictures later

Yes, that is how it works. We went to the parlement today, it was really cool and very medieval looking. Then our wonderful "tour guide," Jordi took us to Ordino and Massana, two other parishes, or providences of Andorra to go to some museums and old churches. It was wonderful. I even founf my dream home. Yes, remember the "dream" part. I see my "dream" car at least 20 times a day so that is good.
Okay so now I need your vote. I have vacation from the 27th- 31st of Oct. Should I go to Italy or France for my birthday? I know, it soooo isn't fear but deal with it. Please vote using the coment spot.

9 comments:

K Lind said...

That is a hard choice but I must say Italy because their food is SO yummy!

Tina said...

Tina says Italy! France? Hah! Everybody goes to France. By the way, how about some pics of inside your apartment. Sounds like You're having fun. Love ya

Marta said...

I say Italy too! Looks like you are having adventures already! Go for it little one!

Dalila said...

If I were you I go to France, because for Italy you need more time to spend to see all over.
With Love.

Shayne and Amber Hoskins said...

Italy for sure! Hows it goin over there? We miss you but hope that you are having a good time over there.

Janet said...

Sounds like so far Italy wins out. That would be my choice as well. We sould all be as lucky. love ya

Grandma Nadine said...

Helen & Sheri say Italy or your choice.

Unknown said...

totally go to Italy! I would love to see Rome myself! Have fun either way

Marta said...

Carol Lynn says Italy baby! and Myrna says either one would be a wonderful treat! Looks like Italy is in the lead amongst voters, you will have to let us know what YOU choose!