Thursday, November 6, 2008

Well here goes this is my first time being tagged. The rules are that I tell 7 interesting/weird facts about myself and then pass it on to 7 other people. Boy, this is going to be difficult.


1. well, like Amber´s lotion, I have been told that I am addicted to chapstick. I don´t notice that I use it that much but lately I have been told that I am constantly using it.


2. I like cleaning. Most of my family already knows this but I would rather clean than do crafts any day. For me it is very relaxing.


3. I am not good with change. When I was in school I had to sit in the exact same chair in the same place everyday or I would literally go nuts.


Wow, I am stuck... I will have to continue later.



4. okay, I hate math but then if you look at the majority of my notebooks or a piece of paper I have you will find nothing but numbers.



5. I talk to myself a lot and sometimes I even laugh at myself and so sometimes as I am walking down the street I feel like a nerd because I start laughing and people look at me funny.



6. I have strange dreams that seem to increase with the amount of worrying I do. They make no sence and when I wake up I am extremely confused and usually have a hard time getting back to sleep.

7. I really don´t care for the color pink but everything I own happens to be pink. It happens for the strangest reasons. My camera because it is the only color I had left, my car, well that´s a long story. The umbrella I bought the other day ended up being like the camera. It was the only color left in the style I liked and cheapest one there.

That is the best I can do and it only took me a week to finish it and now I tag Kjerstin, and if possible Marta. I don´t know who else I can tag so tag yourselves for me if you read this and haven´t been tagged.

No comments: