Thursday, December 11, 2008

ROME is finally here

Okay so you're not as interested in giant snowmen so here is Rome

I have so many pictures of Rome I just chose a few of my favorites. We start with Ancient Rome:
No explanation, you all know what this is.
I love this picture. I got the whole of the old Roman Empire in Ruins.


I liked this shot too. It was all so amazing to me.

This is over the Tiber river, it is the Ponte Sant Angelo



And this is the Vatican .
In a couple of days I will post some more modern sights, the Piazzas.

1 comment:

Chelle's said...

Beautiful photos--nice blog!!!
CONGRATULATIONS!!! Just flipping pages and happened to see your blog.
If you like, check out:
greatnewsblogger.blogspot.com
(lots of laughs, fun, entertainment)

Also check out:weightnomoretheblog-blogger.blogspot.com