Wednesday, February 11, 2009

A day of snow!

A day of snow. This is what it looked like after I finally made it home which an adventure. I waited for a bus for an hour and then I started walking with some of my students. An out of service bus stopped for us and drove us as far as he could. We then got out and walked to the next bus stop where we found another bus, which was a miracle. Then I got off and finished walking to my apartment. A trip that takes less than 15 mintues took over 2 1/2 hours. I wish I had had my camera with me. These are pictures from my apartment and downstairs. It is still snowing...


















2 comments:

Aaron and Kira Adams said...

These are the best days! They are why I love winter. When everything shuts down and it is so quite and peaceful! How fun to see this in another country.

Just Us said...

For once I am not jelous-thats a lot of snow :0). It sure is pretty though!