Friday, December 25, 2009

Breathtaking Switerland

This is a picture I took on my way from Vienna, Austria to Zurich, Switerland. It was absolutely beautiful. I have decided if I ever get the opportunity to go back I will spend al least 2 weeks just exploring this area of the Alps. Zurich






I went on a tour to Leichtenstein and Heidiland, Marcello was the guide he took pictures for me but he handed the camera to someone else and pulled me in for a shot together.



Leichtenstein
Feeding the goats in Heidiland, then Marcello let me try goats milk, one cup was enough for me, good but very heavy, but Marcello made sure I had at least two cups.

Heidi's cabin
Trying my hand as a tour guide...Marcello was scared I'd be hired and him fired if his boss knew how good I was!

Ok, so I am getting a lot of requests to continue with my pictures so I will continue to post a new one at least once a week until my European tour comes to an end. Thanks for all the interest, it has been fun sharing my European tour with everyone and reliving it along the way!









3 comments:

Marta said...

Yay, my little Heidi/Autumn! Beautiful pictures, you and the little old men, quite a scene!

Marlene said...

I'm so glad you decided to continue! What's the story with the flat shoe? that is too funny! And I love the shot of the goats and you up on the table! Can't wait to see what else you did!

Autumn said...

Can't remember if there was a story with a shoe, just a crazy artest, they do the strangest things sometimes...