Saturday, June 6, 2009

I can't find a way to the beach so I brought the beach to me!!

The water got really cold or I did at least


mmmmm, s'mores!!!







roasting Hotdogs and marshmellows, they ended up with a blueberry taste thanks to my candle




It got too cold and actually rained for a little while




Nice warm water to relax in
Xanguet and me (I renamed him because this name fits him better than the other. It means whitebait, long story )


Slow process but warmer water!!


The pictures are from bottom to top again, I used to be able to move them around but it won't let me. What happened to promt me to do this is along story and so after a long noght of no sleep and many tears I went and bought a swimming pool. I tried really hard not to think about other things and just have fun but it wasn't easy. The colder weather today didn't help either but hopefully it improves so I can enjoy my pool my last few weeks here.








3 comments:

Katie said...

My kids would have loved that.

Marlene said...

Too fun! Just pick yourself up and have a pool/beach party! I love the smores and hotdogs! Blueberry flavored! Yummy!
Way to stay positive, Autumn. One of the many things to love about you!

Marta said...

looks like quite a beach party, I was trying to imagine it as I read your e-mail, but the pictures really are a plus!!! you cutie!