Sunday, August 30, 2009

Next stop, Prague


The castle at night The golden goblet

The main Plaza


Michael Jackson memorial in the main plaza
The Phantom and me



The entrance to the castle


Walking around the castle grounds

A view of Prague

Prague was breathtaking. I love the castle and the free tour. The only problem was that I didn't get as many picture as I'd like to have gotten. Exspecially when you're alone, it makes it hard to get pictures. I did a lot of walking and it was hard to capture the breauty with a camera. Around the Castle walls was a beautiful forrested area. I think I enjoyed walking through there more than I did around the castle.







1 comment:

Anonymous said...

HI!

So I'm thinking about applying to for the Fulbright to Andorra. Could I ask you a few questions? Please email me if you'd like to tell me about your experience!!
herringtonka at Hendrix.edu

Thanks!
Kim